Pope John Paul II

SamusAran86

Registered Member
reports around the news has the Pope in very serious condition.

Since last night, hes had a high fever, heart failure... now this morning his breathing is shallow and his kidneys are failing.

The bronze door beneath a portico off St. Peter’s Square — which is traditionally shut when a pope dies — had one of its massive doors closed early Friday as about 30 police officers stood nearby. The door normally is closed every night at 8 p.m. and reopened the next morning.
I dont think he will make it through this one, My prayers go out to him!

*EDIT*

Reports are out, but not confirmable, saying the Pope has Died.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting. I wonder who the next one will be? He was on a feeding tube for a while. I suppose it wasn't an option to remove HIS feeding tube though... Must have died from other complications..

danilexi

Registered Member
My condolences in regards to the Pope's passing, but is it just me or do you have to have "status" in order to KEEP a feeding tube. I think evryone knows what I mean.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know what you mean, and that's why I was against what happened to Terri. There's another thread for that here though. :(

Very sad but we now have a new Pope. My only concern is that he already is up there in age and it seems that it won't be long before we'll have to be picking another one. I can't understand why they pick ones so much older.