• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pope Francis: Tear Down the Vatican Wall!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just as the loss of Vatican City would be detrimental to the world, so too will the loss of an America as we know it if our culture and free enterprise system is exploded into a giant welfare state by waves of immigrants embraced by mercenary, power-hungry Democrats desperate to use them to increase the power of the State.
Pope Francis: Tear Down the Vatican Wall! - Breitbart

He say's Trump can't be Christian if he wants to build a wall but yet the Vatican is surrounded by a really big wall. So does this mean the Pope isn't a Christian or does only the Vatican need protection from people flooding in uninvited.

I think the United States is as important as that piece of land called the Vatican. So if he doesn't think we should build a wall why not tear his own down. He won't and I can't blame him but don't be a hypocrite and blame us if we want to build one just like yours.

Thoughts?

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Geez dude, you really don't like immigrants. You're like an evil villian at this point waking up every single day just to put down immigration in some new way.

Note: I don't know about the issue, don't really care about the issue, and in all likeliness probably fall on the same side of the issue as you do, but I just find it really funny at this point. The funnyiness is what I care about the most.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not in favor of building a wall, but I don't think questioning Trump's faith because of his plans to build a wall is the right thing for the pope to be doing. I don't blame Trump for firing back, though I think he should probably pick his words more carefully than to call the pope "disgraceful."

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Pope is smart enough to realize the wall idea by Trump is the most asinine and most ridiculous idea in political history and don't forget Mexico is gonna pay for it...LOL. God help us all.

But anyway to call him not a Christian was probably too much. If I were Trumpy I'd fight back too although I agree with Major that calling the Pope disgraceful was probably not a great idea. But hey, its Trump so we shouldn't be surprised.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Calling him disgraceful was mild compared to what some of Trump followers were calling him on Twitter. He even made a pastor mad with his comment.

Pastor attacks Pope for calling out ‘Christian’ Trump on immigration: The Bible lists a lot of walls

I like the Pope and I know he is just pandering to these people but I don't think this is any of his business.

Of course he blames capitalism and our border policy for everything.

Pope Francis Rips Capitalism, American Immigration Policy at Mexican Border - Breitbart

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did the Pope use Trumps name, by chance? I mean it was obviously about him and a backhanded comment but he didn't actually call him out by name, right? I love this Pope.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this Pope is great too and I like him but he acts like we are going to wall off the border and not ever let another person in. Legal entry points will still be there all across the border.

He may not have named him but it was obvious who he was talking about. He should spend his time trying to get the Mexican government to stop being so corrupt and stopping the dug cartels and others that harm or exploit the poor in Mexico so life would be better for them there.