Poorly written ....

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by AngelsPeak, Feb 19, 2010.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Although the story itself is nothing new, the quality of the writing left me wondering who the heck proof reads this stuff before it's posted?
    It's not the first time I've noticed ridiculous mistakes while reading news articels online.
    See if you can find the flaws.

And, just to be sure they get the proper credit..

Police: Alexander Sent Sexy Texts - Oklahoma City News Story - KOCO Oklahoma City

Oh, feel free to discuss the nasty mom. (who by the way looks well over the age of 43) Not only is her attraction to a child disgusting, but what was this kid thinking when he agreed to this even after seeing her picture?

2. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Ha ha ha, I agree, although I hope you're not implying it would be OK if she were extremely attractive.

I don't know what's going on with the world. This article reminds me of a RL friend I know whose wife left him for someone in her online guild from WoW. Just up and drove several states away to be with someone she flirted with on Ventrilo. Oh yeah, the guy was also married. That was two ruined marriages over one internet gaming romance.

3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I think what goes on-line is not subject to the same editing for it to go to print. It's expressive and irreversible to try to correct what has already been printed.

That aside, this woman is disgusting, and she 'looks' as though she's well aged through drink. She looks like a young 50 or 60 year old, but she does not look like she's in her 40's. [​IMG]

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

The two men.... Typo! Yah I have to agree. That's beyond gross and disturbing. What was going through the kids head?

5. DinoFlintstone

She looks like Zelda from Terrahawks:

[​IMG]

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Well....considering he's a teenager, I guess it's [i'm not saying normal] not that abnormal to fantasize about older women up to the point of thinking to marry them...
    A teenager's mind flows everywhere ...it's about the strange way he sees the world, including women.

Disturbing is the fact that this sick-head woman wanted to marry this 14 year old.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

You missed one.

8. DinoFlintstone

I doubt she really wanted to marry him, especially since she was already married. I'm guessing she was just acting out on a sexual fantasy.

9. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah it could be. That's why I said sick-head because it's not about love, it's about having a sick sexual fantasy which is quite abnormal for a 43 y.o woman to feel it for a 14 y.o teen.
    On the other hand a sexual fantasy of 14 y.o teen for a 43 y.o woman may not be that abnormal ....

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Also because guys, especially teenage guys are generally really horny and the fact that there's a woman who wants or pretends to want to have sex with him can be a very tempting prospect.