• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poor James Van Der Beek :(

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
YouTube - ‪Ke$ha - Blow‬‏

Seriously, I feel bad for him. So this what a role on WB gets you now a days, eh? A shitty part in a Ke$ha video. Poor guy. He’s less famous than every single one of his Dawson’s Creek co-stars. Even the creek from Dawson’s Creek went on to do bigger and better things. And btw, I just learnt everything I needed to know about Van Der Beek the minute he pulled off his bra.

Oh and what has this video taught me? If you ever get attacked by angry half man-half unicorns, which don’t exists, all you need to do is ward them off with a magical rainbow, which isn’t possible. Oh Ke$ha, lay off the crack pipe, you dirty trollop. And I have a little nugget of advice for Ke$ha - for the betterment of your career, please start bathing. I can only imagine how foul your crotch area must stink.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Hey! I said I felt bad for him. What more do you want from me?

Also, I can't take your "JVB is the greatest teen star of all time" comment seriously... unless, of course, you do a "LEAVE VAN DER BEEK ALONE!!!!" video and upload it on YouTube.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Melissa Joan Hart shits on this thread.
------
Actually, it's the other way around; Ke$ha is making a cameo in JVB's life.

Last edited:

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
OMG...I should be writing my lesson plans, and here I am discussing James Van Der Beek.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!?! :lol: