Poor Charlie Haas

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Very interesting to read that...wonder how much of that is true. I dont get why management hates Haas so much...I think he's pretty good in the ring. I guess with Heat cancelled they needed something for him to do and that was all they could come up with.

2. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

I hope it's just a rumor. As Millz knows, I'm a huge fan of Haas. I think he's got IC Title potential!

3. Millz

Well if they hate him so much they should release. The fact they haven't yet has to give you SOME hope.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm surprised he hasn't quitted yet, ever since he got suspended for failing the Wellness program he's been a real joke. I always thought he was a talented wrestler, he wasn't that good on the microphone, but when he teamed up with Benjamin they made a good tag team.

Hopefully this is just a rumour and not actually true.

5. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

God. I really know I haven't watched WWF/WWE in ages now, because when I remember Haas, he sucked. I know alot of the wrestlers that once sucked became title holders, no disrespect but Eddie Guerrero, Booker T, John Cena (when he first came in he was a joke), The Rock even went on to be a champion. I'm thinking, how can these people all be so good now? :rolleyes:

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Vince is such a jerk if that's true. Haas is talented when he's with a good tag partner. Maybe they can team him up with somebody and create a tag team. Need more of those since there are tons of WWE wrestlers as it is.

Some wrestlers are made for singles while others are made for tag teams. Haas is a tag teamer.

7. Ziggy

Ziggy Sup?

Hass has incredible in ring talent. He's pretty shite on the mic but he's a good wrestler.

8. Millz

Agreed. He's a good candidate to end up on ECW.