PonderCloud

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PonderCloud, Nov 3, 2009.

1. PonderCloud

PonderCloud Registered Member

That's me.

I registered here some time ago, and have posted on and off a little over the past few months. I wasn't planning on making an intro thread, but I figured why not since I need the post count. (I'm alread tired of the newb restrictions.)

I'm called PonderCloud because I like to ponder things and I like clouds. Simple, really. I enjoy humor and pondering the universe, from matters serious and frivolous. I love to figure out how things work. Sometimes I take things apart to see if I can put them back together -- most of the time I can't, but it still amuses me so I do it anyway. I enjoy taking part in debates and discussions that interest me but only to express my opinion -- I never invest any particular attachment because so many people take it too far.

Psychology, philosophy, the human mind, and certain sciences interest me, though I don't pretend to be an expert by any means. Stand up comedy has me rolling in my seat, and I enjoy outdoor experiences like camping and rock climbing, though I'm a novice in both. I also enjoy hiking, and I dabble in cycling and kayaking. Cooking and baking attract me periodically -- I'll cook and bake heavily for a few weeks, and then I may go a few months before the urge takes me again.

I'm an avid reader, gamer, and film fan, and I'm also a fledgling fan of anime. My life all but revolves around listening to music. My room is dominated by three things. My books, my DVDs, and my CDs. I'm about as disorganized as you can be and I don't plan to change.

So that's me. Thanks for reading -- assuming you actually read it and didn't skip most of the heavy stuff, in which case shame on you. :lol:

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

Disorganization for the WIN! Yah, parts of my room are dominated by books =P What kind of books do you read? I'm a thriller, suspense, mystery scifi guy myself.

I've seen you around a bit already, you seem like a decent poster. Hopefully you stick around =P

Where abouts your from? (*crosses fingers that it's canada)

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

You'll be out of the restriction zone soon enough, don't worry :) Welcome to GF. Hope you stick around, you seem interesting! We share some things in common.

Also, I like clouds.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums Ponder Cloud, I've seen some of your post all around the forums and it seems like your a new addition to the forums.

You might of noticed a few annoying members, the worst being AnitaKnapp, am I right? Am I right, just put her on your ignore list right away, it's not worth wasting your time reading her new threads and replies ;)

Just kidding, she's a cool gal.

Enjoy yourself and I'll see you around this crazy zoo.

AnitaKnapp likes this.
  5. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome PonderCloud. Don't listen to Babe_Ruth, it's actually him you need to watch out for, see he's one of the local alcoholics. Never know what that drunken mind is going to come out with ;)

Seems you've got quite the list of interests there, so no doubt you'll find somewhere to hold your interest here.

6. PonderCloud

I like all kinds of books -- excluding auto- and biographies. I enjoy thriller, sci-fi and fantasy fiction. Some non-fiction but not much. I'll be here for some time on/off I suspect. As to whether I'll be a regular poster remains to be seen. Usually I do these things in stages. I may post for a week then disappear for a month or so and come back. I don't plan these things so I just follow the whims of fate. I'm from a small section of the Planet X-55Tz, a halcyon based planet in the sector sixteen lightyears from the sun. No, I'm just messing with you.

I'm from the moon.

I certainly hope so. It's most annoying but these things are to be expected so it's okay. Like I said, I'll probably be around but just possibly not as a regular. We are but pawns of fate, so who knows.

I do too. Is it obvious? ^^

Ha, I take people with a pinch of salt -- never take a book by it's cover and all that. Unless it's a biography, in which case nevermind. :cute:

Thank you all for the welcome.

7. PonderCloud

I thought so. That's usually how these things go -- the crazy people always hide in plain sight.

I think so. The various forums should be enough to capture my interests.

Thanks for the welcome.

8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

Welcome PonderCloud.
    Your English is very good for a Moonman :nod:

9. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

welcome to GF forum , stick around and enjoy your staying. :)