• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poll Question Font Color

If you were Neo, which would you have chosen?

• Red Pill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Pill

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Konshentz

Konshentz
Can we fix this? If you're using the default skin, you can barely see it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Screenshot?

I'm using the default skin and all of the text is clearly visible. Or at least most of it is. Where it says "Share This Page" under the Post Reply button is almost invisible though.

I had to change over to the default skin from the dark skin a while back because the dark skin has a lot more text that is almost impossible to see.

Konshentz

Konshentz

Right above where it says when the poll will close. I guess it's not really a big deal, as I already have the question in the main title. I just figured I'd bring it up.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Oh, that's what you meant by "poll question font color." I was thinking, where the hell is the poll? Haha.

Yeah, I agree that that color needs to be a little darker. I will try to bring this to Mirage's attention.