Police release report of Chris Brown's attack on Rihanna

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
FYI, this is some disturbing stuff and there is a picture of Rhianna after the beating on the page I'm going to link to. Don't read this if you're eating, it's pretty nasty.

The court has released the official officer's report from the night that Chris Brown assaulted [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Rihanna[/COLOR][/COLOR] (document is available here). The report describes the entire incident in detail, outlining how viciously Brown assaulted Rihanna, how he stopped and started the beatings many times, how Rihanna tried to escape many times including trying to break open a car window with her shoe in order to escape, how he choked her to the point of her almost losing consciousness at one point, and how he told her he'd beat her even worse when they got home. Here's a rundown of what the report said.

- Rihanna was crying in [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]the [COLOR=blue ! important]passenger[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] seat of the car when police arrived.

- She told officers that she and Chris Brown had gotten into an argument over something that had happened earlier in the day.

- At one point, Rihanna slammed her fists against the dashboard of the car. Brown then pulled the car over, reached over, opened the passenger side door, and tried to push her out of the car. Because she had her seatbelt on, he was unable to.

- Brown then shoved her head against the passenger side window, punched her in the left eye, and then continued driving.

- As he drove, he continued to punch her in the face.

- Rihanna's mouth filled with blood which eventually splattered over her clothing and inside the car.

- Brown then stopped the assault, at which point Rihanna looked at herself in the mirror and noticed her eye swelling up.

- Brown then said "I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!"

- Rihanna then tried to call her personal assistant, but when she didn't answer, she proceeded to pretend to talk to her, telling her to make sure the cops were there when they got home. She hoped that pretending to talk to someone would cause Brown to not attack her further.

- After the fake phone call though, Brown told Rihanna the following: "You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!"

- He then started assaulting her again with punches. Rihanna tried to cover her face with her elbows, so Brown then punched her left arm, causing injuries to her left tricep.

- Rihanna then texted her assistant, but Brown threw the phone of the car.

- Brown stopped the car but when Rihanna tried to get out, he sped off again.

- Brown then put Rihanna in a headlock while he drove and bit her left ear.

- Brown again stopped driving, at which point Rihanna was able to get the keys out of the ignition. Brown then again started punching her in the face and arms, put her in a headlock, and applied pressure to her carotid artery. She started to lose consciousness because she couldn't breath. She tried to get free but Brown responded by biting her left ring and middle fingers. He then released her.

- At that point, Rihanna took her shoe off and tried to use it to break the passenger window while he continued punching her.

- Brown then got out of the door. Rihanna opened her car door and was screaming. Brown again started punching her. Brown then got back in the car and began yelling "Where are my fucking keys?" He then left after being unable to find them.

- Officers were then called and noted many contusions and abrasions on Rihanna's face and forehead, bruising on her left arm, and other injuries. According to the report, Brown was wearing a large ring on his right hand which caused many of Rihanna's injuries.
411mania.com: Music - Stunning Police Report Of Chris Brown's Attack On Rihanna Released

If it were up to me, he'd get a minimum 100-year sentence. preferably a gas chamber. I just can't begin to fathom how someone could so brutally and viciously beat someone they claim to love and care about without assuming they have some deeply-rooted mental issues that cannot be fixed. I cringed while reading this and it's absolutely disturbing that he's not facing more severe charges after reading this.

Twitch

Registered Member
Looking at the picture, and reading the report, I feel like she lied about how much be beat her.

She doesn't look as bad as comnstant punches to her face and arms, bites to her ears and fingers..

I definitely think he did it, just not to that extent.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Looking at the picture, and reading the report, I feel like she lied about how much be beat her.

She doesn't look as bad as comnstant punches to her face and arms, bites to her ears and fingers..

I definitely think he did it, just not to that extent.
Maybe you and I didn't read the same report.

What do you mean she lied about how much he beat her? Did you even read how much brutality was involved here?

Twitch

Registered Member
I mean that I don't think he beat her as much as the report says. How was the report written? Was there other witnesses, or was it Rihanna's word?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
But unless people on the street saw Chris Brown doing this to Rihanna, it's her word about what he said and did.
Have you read anything about Chris Brown denying any of it?

No.

The fact that he hasn't fought the police report should be proof enough. As a matter of fact, if you read that whole article and the police report linked in it, you'd know that Brown said he felt sorry for what he did and immediately offered to help and make things right which to me, is basically a guilty plea.

Does it make a difference whether he beat her as much or not?

Doesn't she look bad enough in the picture?
Exactly.