• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Police looking for Wesley Snipes

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Police and IRS are currently looking for Wesley Snipes because he owes the IRS $12 million in taxes and has not filled tax returns in 6 years.

Police currently do not know where he is. If convicted, he could be facing 16 years in prison. :(

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea I was just reading about this. He issued some bogus checks to the IRS totally the $12 million that he owed. They weren't even checks they were worthless pieces of paper that I can't remember what they called them. but geeeez. I feel sad when things like this happen, it makes you wonder what is going on in their life that they can't or won't pay their taxes. :(

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
He is making TONS of money.. He just finished the Blade movies, and is not doing a Blade TV show as well.

Ooops.. Maybe you need to change your avatar Snipes. :)

Just add some bars over the top of it. :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
At least he turned himself in, and they are allowing him to finish the movie he has been working on.