Police: Gatti's death was a suicide; wife released

Thunder

Registered Member
Just outrageous brazilian bullshit.

This is a cover up for her.She did it.

The suicide thing is unrealistic to say the least.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Why don't you believe it was a suicide? Is it because she's a Brazillian? Just curious why you think this is a cover up?

Thunder

Registered Member
So he stabbed himself in the back of the head,then hanged himself with a purse strap which wouldn't hold him anyway and then AFTER while being dead crawled back into bed in a ''sleeping position''.All this after drinking 2 bottles of wine and 10 beers rendering him extremely drunk and passed out and 1 room away from his kid?

Allow me to not believe it.

BigBob

Registered Member
Yeah, when I seen the ticker across the bottom of ESPN say they ruled Gatti's death a suicide, I thought it was some of the biggest bullshit I've seen in a while. He had no reason to take his own life.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not saying that this news report cannot be false, personally I think it as well, I just wanted to know why you believe it wasn't real Thunder that's all. I agree with you Bob, he had kid, he had a great boxing career, I don't see why he would want to take his own life.

Southpaw

Registered Member
One things 4 sure.. He was a wealthy foreigner having a good time in a country with no political infrastructure.. No welfare, social security, pensions etc.. Gatti would have been a sitting duck..
I live and work in Thailand, & I've also visited Brazil.. They're almost the same to be honest.. A hythe of 3rd world politics.. I haven't got time to tell you about all the guys I've met, who one night are the life & sole, & the next, mysteriously plunge off their balconies.. All put down to suicide of course.. There's normally 2 criterias...

1. Guy's run out of money
2. Guy's made a cash withdrawal or signed something over ie property/insurance

Most attractive women in these places lead double lives as mistress's or hookers, with a family and an unemployed husband to keep.. Normally this is with the husbands blessing while he gets drunk with his mates, and has a comfortable standard of living.. It's virtually their culture.. I kid you not.. sex sells and there is ALWAYS a crocodile teared woman involved.
Life is very cheap, & what we'd pass off as a good night on the tiles, is worth casually being killed for.. Where foreigners are concerned, the Police just take a bung & shut up shop.. A friend of mine recently pulled over to help a Thai lady who was lying in the road after a hit & run in the early hours.. He performed CPR & tore his shirt into strips to bandage her wounds & called the emergency services.. For his troubles, the Police arrested him, charged him with the woman's injuries, & imprisoned him until he was able to pay 150,000 baht (about 3000 British pounds) This they said, was for her hospital bill..

Not saying this is exactly what happened to Gatti.. I'm just another Guy on a lap top in another corrupt country, but something definitely stinks here..

Thunder

Registered Member
That still doesn't answers Babe's question.. do you like avoiding questions others ask you?
My answer is in my first post in this therad.No,I don't believe it's suicide.
It says in my post why.Basically it's a ludicrous situation the police are teelling with him hanging himself in the staircase since they said they found him in bed.What about the wound in the back of the head?He was to drunk,to heavy,etc.
It was murder.

One things 4 sure.. He was a wealthy foreigner having a good time in a country with no political infrastructure.. No welfare, social security, pensions etc.. Gatti would have been a sitting duck..
I live and work in Thailand, & I've also visited Brazil.. They're almost the same to be honest.. A hythe of 3rd world politics.. I haven't got time to tell you about all the guys I've met, who one night are the life & sole, & the next, mysteriously plunge off their balconies.. All put down to suicide of course.. There's normally 2 criterias...

1. Guy's run out of money
2. Guy's made a cash withdrawal or signed something over ie property/insurance

Most attractive women in these places lead double lives as mistress's or hookers, with a family and an unemployed husband to keep.. Normally this is with the husbands blessing while he gets drunk with his mates, and has a comfortable standard of living.. It's virtually their culture.. I kid you not.. sex sells and there is ALWAYS a crocodile teared woman involved.
Life is very cheap, & what we'd pass off as a good night on the tiles, is worth casually being killed for.. Where foreigners are concerned, the Police just take a bung & shut up shop.. A friend of mine recently pulled over to help a Thai lady who was lying in the road after a hit & run in the early hours.. He performed CPR & tore his shirt into strips to bandage her wounds & called the emergency services.. For his troubles, the Police arrested him, charged him with the woman's injuries, & imprisoned him until he was able to pay 150,000 baht (about 3000 British pounds) This they said, was for her hospital bill..

Not saying this is exactly what happened to Gatti.. I'm just another Guy on a lap top in another corrupt country, but something definitely stinks here..
Yep,the brazilian system is really bad.

She probably bought herself out of this with Gatti;s money.

Did you guys see her when getting released?All smiling,wearing sunglasses and jeans,not exactly a mourning woman's position.