Police force set to buy 'Shewees' for female officers

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
Police force set to buy 'Shewees' for female officers - Telegraph

A police force plans to spend nearly £3,000 buying devices called 'Shewees' for female officers so that they can relieve themselves more easily while on patrol.

Shewees are £7.50 plastic funnels, available in five colours including bright pink and 'desert sand', which allow women to relieve themselves while standing at a urinal like a man.

... I'm sorry WHAT?! Why is this necessary? I agree with the critics of this idea - there is no need for taxpayers money to go to something this superfluous.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
what
the
hell

What an obscene waste of money. So they are spending 3000 quid on friggin plastic funnels? Have they not heard of Ace Hardware?

Hiei

The Hierophant
What the fucking shit? I can understand the women that were climbing Everest and Kiliminjaro not wanting to drop their pants because of the cold, but seriously? How much time will it really save even if they DID roll out with this artificial penis funnel?

I bet the time they save by not dropping their pants is made up with washing that thing out before they put it back in their pocket, at any rate.

This seems like just another physical form of penis envy to me. ;)

Hiei

The Hierophant
So, I'm curious to know how this thing works, cause from the looks of it, it looks like the chick is going to get piss all over her vagina by using that contraption.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I read about this yesterday, what i can't get my head around is the fact that it's 7.50 for a fucking piece of plastic!

They're cutting the civil service budget and they go and waste some of what's left on this crap :mad:

Bananas

Endangered Species
I read about this yesterday, what i can't get my head around is the fact that it's 7.50 for a fucking piece of plastic!

They're cutting the civil service budget and they go and waste some of what's left on this crap :mad:
It was spent back in 2007 when Labour were still pissing:)lol:) money away, for some reason they have only just released the expenditures list.

...but yeah £7.50 for a a plastic funnel is kind of steep.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
you can get those at hiking/camping gear stores for a lot less than that. I was wishing I had one the other day when I was on a 5 mile hike through mosquito infested woods.