• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Police confirm body of James Kim found

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
If any of you have been following the news, you know about James Kim, whose wife, and 2 kids were found two days ago in the Oregon Mountains.

Police have finally confirmed that they have recovered the body of James Kim in the Oregon Mountains. It was good that they found the wife and kids, but if would have been better if he could have been found alive too.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16070337/

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
This has been just horrible news. I live near the area and we all had hopes that they would find him alive.

very very sad :((

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was following this too. It's a horrible time of year for this to happen. :( Any time is a bad time, but right before the holidays is going to be really hard on his family.

:(

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
That is one problem, but the map that they were using did not say that the road was closed in the winter. If the map had that information, they would not have even tried to go that route. A lot of things went wrong that caused Mr. Kim's death.