• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Police catching hell

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
North Carolina Deputies Harassed, Served Tampered Food at Fast Food Restaurant (Video)

Dallas Police Chief and Family Received Death Threats Immediately After Mass Shootings (VIDEO)

Police Arrest Five People They Say Opened Fire on Officers in Washington

Four Men Arrested for Allegedly Threatening to Kill White Cops

Police Officer Suffers Broken Spine After Protestor Threw A Concrete Block On His Head

https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-reported-dead-michigan-courthouse-media-200937581.html?nhp=1

I feel sorry for cops, seems since the shooting in Dallas more people than ever are giving them hell or trying to kill them. I know there are bad cops out there that should be fired or in jail but how do these guys know if the cops they are attacking are part of the problem or part of the solution. If these attacks continue its going to end up making the problem of police relations with blacks worse not better.

Thoughts?

Edit, the last link posted in another thread but since it happened after the Dallas shootings I thought I would post it here too.