Poker sucks.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by LifeinthePond, Aug 28, 2010.

1. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

When you can't interact. The chat dialogue thinger is so buggy it's unbelievable. I don't know about you, but I have a hard time playing when I can't be a smart-ass. It's taking away my freedom to be a brat.

I'm sure you're aware of all that, but are you aware that I'm being force choked. Scissorkicked. Charlie horsed -- All at the same time. If you can somehow fix this, or re-write it all together that would be great.

Or you know, fix chat too. And it doesn't work with Firefox. Just hangs.

Thanks.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

And while you're at it fix the normal chat room. I miss it.

3. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Yeah, that's what I meant by fix chat too. :p

The people have spoken.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm not going to play poker until it's fixed. The whole thing is more hassle than it's worth. The chips are constantly hanging and chat won't scroll at all. It makes it super hard to play.
    ------
    Echoes and I just figured out that the chips are getting stuck because of an issue with the server. Before when chips got stuck it was because poker lagged due to someone multitasking too much (browsing while playing, downloading, videos, and so on). Now it's sticking for everyone at the same time and only gets fixed by a reload.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yeah, poker isn't worth playing right now. The chip glitch and the chat scroll bug need to be fixed.

6. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

The chat in poker has always irritated me, but it's ridiculous now. I agree with everything everyone else said in this thread. Please could this be fixed so we can play again? I also won't be playing again if it stays like this!

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I wasn't aware of this.. so it's a problem since just a few days ago?

*sigh*

8. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

It's been problematic for a couple of weeks now actually. But it's been better for some people if they log in on IE for example. But last night we all got the same errors at the same time - chat being stuck, the chips stuck, etc.

Good luck Brix. :D

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The poker chat scroll problem started before the server move.

10. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I think you should encode a voice chat into the poker system...with little speaker things by our names so that we can tell who is speaking.

That should be easy for you to do, right?