• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question Poker Permissions

Litharnum

Registered Member
As a Regular member (10+ posts) according to the membership page, I should have access to the poker. I do not, is there any other requirements I need before I have access to this :shake: or did someone make a booboo :nod::lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm not sure if poker is working at the moment. We'll have to look into that. What type of message did it give you when you tried to access it?

Litharnum

Registered Member
I'm not sure if poker is working at the moment. We'll have to look into that. What type of message did it give you when you tried to access it?
I get this message..

Litharnum, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your membership level may not have access to this particular page. For a complete breakdown of the different GF membership levels, please click here.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Oh ok, we should be able to get that sorted out for you I think.

We haven't played poker in a while, so you're not missing out on anything at the moment. It would be fun to get some games going though.

Litharnum

Registered Member
Oh ok, we should be able to get that sorted out for you I think.

We haven't played poker in a while, so you're not missing out on anything at the moment. It would be fun to get some games going though.
Oki doki, thank you for the quick reply. :D