• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Poker is down.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Gives the classic "Connecting to server" error. Multiple users are reporting it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just tried myself and its not working for me either...

Its been working fine but has it worked since the server move?

dDave

V.I.P.
It was fine before the server move for me as well. Confirmed that it doesn't work for me as well. Gives the same error as Steve.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I lost all my chips since the move. Not that it matters since I don't play poker, just saying.

dDave

V.I.P.
^Hilander. Did you actually lose all of your chips or do they just now show up? I've got a glitch on mine when I got to MyGF. The number doesn't show up at all even though I do have thousands of chips.

Test it when we get the poker server up and running. :)

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My poker chips just have a ? with a hyperlink.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
^Hilander. Did you actually lose all of your chips or do they just now show up? I've got a glitch on mine when I got to MyGF. The number doesn't show up at all even though I do have thousands of chips.

Test it when we get the poker server up and running. :)
All I have is a (?) like AK said her's are. I'll try when poker is back up, if I have any I won't for long.

dDave

V.I.P.
Just confirmed that it does in fact work for me now. Chips still don't show up under MyGF though, not really that big of a deal as I still had access to all of my chips from the actual poker table.

What would have caused that glitch with MyGF though?