3ds Pokemon Platinum

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Turbo, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Picked this up today. Was wondering if anyone else has it?

I'll add anything different worth noting as I come to it. Starting it tonight.
    ------
    as promised i said i'd stat changes from the previous versions.

i'm 2 badges in thus far. graphics have been greatly enhanced. the eterna forest has a cloudy/shadowy look. very cool.

there's a new character, Looker. he's some kind of spy who is infiltrating Team Galactic.

after getting the second badge the champion from the previous two, and i assume this one, gives you an egg which turns into a togepi. also, the second gym requires you beat ALL its trainers, 3 total, before facing the gym leader.

also, when fighting a trainers Cherrim it used Transform and changed its shape/look....still awaiting the see if it happens again. working on 3rd badge in Hearthome, ghost gym. leader is easy until her LV 26 Mismagius...i'd suggest getting at least 3 of your party; electric, psychic, flying; to LV 26 before fighting her.

more to come....
    ------
    beat the third and fourth gym...fourth gym was easy; as long as you have a 26-33 flying and/or psychic type the fighting gym leader is easy. nothing else major yet...will update again soon with anything major.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009

2. NainilJShah

NainilJShah New Member

Except for the new character and different Pokemon, this is exactly like Pokemon Diamond/Pearl...

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Well, and the battle frontier, and

4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

There's still one more post coming

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

So yeah, exactly like diamond and pearl.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Awesome game.

Picked it up last week, I'm into the 6th badge and the game is really cool to boot.

Training can be a real bummer, but it's worth it when you see it kick ass!

7. Nobartholem

Nobartholem Registered Member

So it's the same, except for the fact that it's different. Very well said.

I'm a pokemon obsessed FREAK! It's awful. I'm a total know it all, I'll answer any question about any game. Freakish but nice.

I happen to like platinum better.