• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Pokemn diamond and pearl

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
The latest rumors say DS is the likely candidate. I'd still like to hear more about it, but I'm still hoping that there will be a traditional Pokemon for Wii, not some dumbass knock-off like Stadium, Snap!, or Racing.

Turbo

Registered Member
i'd like to see them make another pokemon like DX for the gamecube, but more like the gba ones turned into a 3-d version.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
TurboniumNY said:
i'd like to see them make another pokemon like DX for the gamecube, but more like the gba ones turned into a 3-d version.
Everyone who's ever liked Pokemon has been waiting for the day a traditional one comes to a console in 3D. I'm hoping that we'll see a Pokemon: World or something or other that combines as many of the worlds in the gameboy games as possible into one massive story. Or perhaps you could choose a land to start in and go from there. It would be a guaranteed hit.

Turbo

Registered Member
Jesus said:
TurboniumNY said:
Everyone who's ever liked Pokemon has been waiting for the day a traditional one comes to a console in 3D. I'm hoping that we'll see a Pokemon: World or something or other that combines as many of the worlds in the gameboy games as possible into one massive story. Or perhaps you could choose a land to start in and go from there. It would be a guaranteed hit.
that would be great. i'd buy that in a heart beat.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
It would be sweet to say the least, but I don't think they will EVER do that just because they like to frustrate their gamers so that it is HARDER for us to obtain all the pokemon. Which to be said hasn't truly been that possible for tons of people without cheating. Mew anyone?

Seriously...think about how obtainable these "legendaries" have been. Not so much I beleive. It's also a select few. Now, for the new GBA age, retrieving Ho-Oh, and Lugia is a freaking task. Just as bad as Mew/Celebi/Jirachi. That's just how bad Nintendo is when it comes to their fans. :(

I totally agree with the idea though. Sounds great.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
So now that we have the release date (April 22nd), who's got it preordered or who plans on getting it the day it comes out? I've got Diamond preordered and I don't care what people think, I think the Pokemon games are great fun. As long as you ignore the animal the amazing amount of horrible licensing ventures, you're in the clear.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Hell, is it going to be on SP? I will get it if it is. But I'm not going to get a DS JUST for that game.

The only reason I have a SP is for Pokemon. <.<;

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Hell, is it going to be on SP? I will get it if it is. But I'm not going to get a DS JUST for that game.

The only reason I have a SP is for Pokemon. <.<;
It's DS exclusive. There are plenty of games on the DS worth getting one though. EB games is doing a promotion this week actually, turn in a GBASP and they give you $50 towards a DS, it's a very, very good deal. I suggest you do it.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Really? I don't if I will have the time this week. I might over the weekend. How much is a DS?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Really? I don't if I will have the time this week. I might over the weekend. How much is a DS?
The original I believe is less than $100 and the DS Lite is ~ 120. Check EB to see if they have any sales or check your game inventory to see if there's anything you can trade in for credit.