• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo Pokemn diamond and pearl

D

doingbrutalthings

This is the 4th generation of pokemon games. I will be getting diamond when it is released. So who will be getting one of these games? This game is not gonna be the same as any other pokemon game, it will have new features and new pokemon. I know that a lot of people don't play pokemon and you think it's for little kids, but I love this game and I will ALWAYS play it.

N

Naosuki Yuki

Poekmon Diamond and Pearl is going to base in a whole new world seperate from Kanto, Johto and Hoenn.

Hopefully, the Nintendo DS will give the game some new life.
I'll probably find myself getting the game too.

Turbo

Registered Member
i've played them all, i dunno which one i'm buying yet. my brother and i usually buy seperate versions so whatever pokemon are in my game and aren't in his and vice versa we trade. so we haven't decided yet. any news on the release and will it be GBA and DS or just DS?

T

thablackjohncena

POKéMON IS CORNY...It's the same old boring s... all the time. Catch pokemon, train 'em, beat gym leaders...beat the elite 4, become a pokemon mASSter. what the hell? Gimme a good Megaman game and I'll play it.

K

Kai

if u think its boring y post lol. Pokemon Diamond & Pearl are only gonna be for DS from what I've heard

Malificus

Likes snow
Pokemon is usually fun, if it comes out for the regular GBA, I'll definately buy it if for nothing else than to see how it's progressed since I've last played. If it's for the DS though, I'll just have to see.

Veloci-T

Registered Member
The pokemon games are actually:

Better
More Popular
and
Better

than the megaman games

i dun hav a DS but i would really like one and if i could i woulda gotten Diamond

T

thablackjohncena

Veloci-T said:

Better
More Popular
and
Better

than the megaman games

i dun hav a DS but i would really like one and if i could i woulda gotten Diamond
cause little kids don't know good video games when they see 'em. I'm from the old school...Mario, DK, Megaman...and although I'm 18 and had exposure to Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ and all that stuff...I prefer to play the oldies but goodies.

MEGAMAN, MARIO, DK, w00t!

B

barfootboards

thablackjohncena said:
Veloci-T said:

Better
More Popular
and
Better

than the megaman games

cause little kids don't know good video games when they see 'em. I'm from the old school...Mario, DK, Megaman...and although I'm 18 and had exposure to Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ and all that stuff...I prefer to play the oldies but goodies.

MEGAMAN, MARIO, DK, w00t!
u and everyone else here is just about that age and was "exposed" to all the same things

been a while since iplayed a pokemon, they were pretty fun, but when they went past 251 pokemon i gave up, too much, in other words, fuck that i quit

Turbo

Registered Member
Being 26 I've seen gaming evolve from the start. The pokemon games are a great way of introducing young kids to the RPG style. As for the new Pokemon games; if its released on the GBA i'll get it, if its DS i gotta pass cause I don't own one.