• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PMS Emergency Survival Kit

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Dize, the auction is hilarious!! Now you need to make a football widows survival kit!! Let me know when that one gets listed, and don't forget to throw earplugs in the basket!!:lol:

Nanner

Registered Member
AngelsPeak said:
Dize, the auction is hilarious!! Now you need to make a football widows survival kit!! Let me know when that one gets listed, and don't forget to throw earplugs in the basket!!:lol:

Amen to that idea! I'd need at least a dozen!

Just a thought from someone who has never had a high profile (or even a great) auction on eBay. Maybe better bids if you gave an idea what was in the kit? Just looking I was scrolling down to get an idea of what was in it.

2 cents worth!

dize

Registered Member
AngelsPeak said:
LOL. That is funny. I just shipped this one out. I almost needed it myself.:-o

dize

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Amen to that idea! I'd need at least a dozen!

Just a thought from someone who has never had a high profile (or even a great) auction on eBay. Maybe better bids if you gave an idea what was in the kit? Just looking I was scrolling down to get an idea of what was in it.

2 cents worth!
It had Chocolate zingers, a medium bag of bbq fritos, a huge chocolate bar, Mocha & coffe nips, chocolate kisses, 3 midol, one can of Starbucks espresso shots. :cute: