• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PM Needs Chat

Iris

rainbow 11!
chat nights were the shit

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
you'd see me back around these parts if there were a chat

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
also guys. google discord. we could get our own chat going too if we wanted. just let me know i can help

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry I haven't replied to this in a while. I didn't realize so many people would use chat. I have a few options we can consider. I will see if we can try one in the near future. The old chats we had before cost are all outdated but I think I can still make something happen that you guys will enjoy.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
the best way to do a chat for this group would be to go with either discord or slack. discord is better, free voice chat. no webcams?, meh. Do we need em? Most people are too shy to use em. I am part of a very successful minecraft community. We never use cams, just voice and we chat just great. If we ever wanna do webcams, skype is free, there's other free computer software. There's many free stand alone programs we could utilize as a community, without much work on your part brix, Really what people are looking for, is the real time experience. Thats why forums are a little more lack luster than social media, the real time aspect that the internet makes so easy now. Any form of real time chat room though would be great though. something static even better. like not something that's populated only if people click the page, but something that people can join, and always see the new messages etc, maybe something with a mobile function, so we can chat from our phones etc. billions of options out there, tons are free :)