PM For Tonyspoker!

Hey Julie,
Just wanted to say thank you for contacting me through my auction and giving me our buyers address. Unfortunately, I left the info at home and I cannot access it here at work. :( I have something that I want to send out to her today, but i will need to get the addy again. Please eamil me @ (email edited out) with the info. Thank goodness for private PM's so noone can see my work email.........whoops!!! LOL :D

Hey do you think the mods would agree to just spanking us instead? I've always preferred a quick punishment over this slow death stuff!

Thanks again,
Denise

TGirl

Registered Member
Nope we must suffer to learn our lesson!!

Works with my kids...lol

If you don't get the addy let me know I will mail it to ya

TGirl said:
Nope we must suffer to learn our lesson!!

Works with my kids...lol

If you don't get the addy let me know I will mail it to ya
Yes, please send it to me, I'd like to get this out before the mail truck comes.
Thanks!

Andrew said:
There I removed your email address. Sounds like you got the address already?
Thanks Andrew! BTW I still like my punishment idea better! :lol:

Thanks again Trina!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Hey Julie,
Just wanted to say thank you for contacting me through my auction and giving me our buyers address. Unfortunately, I left the info at home and I cannot access it here at work. :( I have something that I want to send out to her today, but i will need to get the addy again. Please eamil me @ (email edited out) with the info. Thank goodness for private PM's so noone can see my work email.........whoops!!! LOL :D

Hey do you think the mods would agree to just spanking us instead? I've always preferred a quick punishment over this slow death stuff!

Thanks again,
Denise
Yes a nice quick spanking would be better! **giggles**

and yes! Thanks for the Addy Julie!!

Last edited:
1_ares_1 said:
Yes a nice quick spanking would be better! **giggles**

and yes! Thanks for the Addy Julie!!
Remember the Flinstones episode where Betty and Wilma wanted to become members of the...was it the moose lodge??? (old age syndrome) and they pretended to be men? Well part of the initiation was the paddle! :eek:hno: They all lined of for their whack of the paddle....I thought it would be adequate for us;quick and simple, so then we've learned our lesson and everyones happy....some a little more than others! :)

Julie

Registered Member
It's been a looooooong day today! Saw this thread....sounds like you got the addy again for her Denise? That's cool, mine's gonna go out tomorrow.

And after what I went through last night with the individual emails & "ask seller a question" for the rest, I'll happily take a spanking even though I barely even use my PM feature on here! But it would have been soooooooo nice to have had it available last night.