• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Plenty of amazing dunks in ONE game!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
You don't watch much Basketball do you? You get those type of dunks on a nightly basis. There were some nice throw downs, Griffin is a dunk machine and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him in the dunk contest.

That said, that preview is typical ESPN for you, in that whole preview you only saw one three pointer and the rest were dunks. I know people love dunks, but you got to tell a better story of the game.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Like BR said, I don't like how ESPN only shows dunks. It's the highest percentage shot in basketball. Show some real highlights, like steals, blocks, three pointers, and great passing. You know, the stuff that actually changes games.

Swish

Registered Member
Griffin has just been a beast all season long. I think he really deserves to be in the all star game and also in the dunk contest.. I mean.. He could kiss the rim easily!