Please tell me?

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by Westy, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Seems weird, everytime i log on to this site my post count has gone down. Why is that?:confused:

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Probably something to do with topics being moved to sub-talk.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Ideas and support for the win, ya know? Wrong forum, but no worries. It could be because some of your older posts/threads have been deleted, who knows. Maybe you're just seein things.

4. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Possibly.......... I know i talk crap sometimes, and that is poss the reason but has always happened?

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi ya

If your post gets deleted or the Thread has been moved to sub talk, you will lose the post count for that particular thread.

6. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Hi Nightsufer how are you ? Seems a little unfair dont you think?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2008
  7. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Happens to me quite a bit, I don't even notice it anymore. It's not just you who is losing post counts when this happens, everybody who posted in that thread loses theirs too.

It's been that way years now. I'm used to it I guess.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It's just some of the moderators move threads that are posted in General Discussion to the Sub Talk section, because we believe it's better suited for that section. That's probably why you lose some of your post when you log on.

9. Westy

Westy Registered Member

Do you as mods think that is fair though?:shake:

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I as a non-mod think it's fair. Some people keep responding to certain threads over and over again (e.g. "what did you eat today") and they should be sub-talk. I don't know if that one is sub-talk yet but I mentioned it to a mod the other day.