Please tell me why, ebay makes me cry

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by kennon07, May 7, 2005.

1. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Ebay just pulled my cracker auction when it was #2 on Pulse and had over 200 watchers and almost $50 in bids and I have media interviews coming up. Can ya'll help me??? I don't know what to do!! The toast can say but my cracker can not. Advice... please!!!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of ebay making me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pam

2. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Awwwww I am sorry...I dunno why ebay does that...but I am still sorry!!!
    ~Trina~

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

That is just awful! What possible reason could they have for pulling it?

4. kennon07

The title. They say you can't use names in titles!! Like the Jennifer Wilbanks toast that's going to bring them in big bucks! I am so mad and don't know what to do. Should I relist or forget it???

5. Mina

Mina Registered Member

did they say why they pulled it??

6. kennon07

I used their names in my title and it is some kind of manipulation... against policies.

7. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

So why is the Jennifer Wilbanks toast allowed? I say we should all email in and ask about the Jennidre Wilbanks toast. This is totally not fair.Talk about double standards!!!!!!!

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I agree, and am switching over right now to do it! eBay really needs to get their act together, one can, but the other can't? Makes sense to me. ;)

9. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I've sent 3 emails about this. Just like they cancelled my Abe Lincoln chicken. How is this any different than the POPE chicken, VIRGIN MARY grilled cheese??

Oh, I guess that really was the POPE on that chicken and that really was the VIRGIN MARY on that sandwich.

YA RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

OH ya, and that really was the POPE's DORITO hat, he actually wore that every day.

Like that isn't name manipulation too??????

What the H... is their problem!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 7, 2005
  10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

there are tons of Jenniger Welbanks stuff listed that's not being pulled... what's up with that??

In fact there are a total of 149 items found for Jennifer Wilbanks in the Everything Else catigory. (that is searching by titles)