• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Please tell me this is a fake trailer

viLky

ykLiv
YouTube - Frozen: Trailer

Tell me it's fake, right? o_O

If it's real, look, I'm not bashing Hollywood, they just need... um, some 'help'. I know you guys (Hollywood) want something original, but this is just way too much. Not sure this is the right direction you should be heading..., and if it is a new writer/director/whatnot creating this film then where are the people to tell you no? You can do better!

With Open Water I can understand it being new and plausible. This? Getting stuck on a chairlift? You can do better! This is really a slap in the face to everybody who enjoys thriller movies. Please, for the sake of our enjoyment DO BETTER! >.<;

Last edited:

Random

Wow.... I can't believe they actually made a movie like this.... They must be desperate for new ideas if they made something like this.... I just... can't believe this..... is happening....

"The Happening" is happening right now... GG

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
That's pretty funny. *The Ski Lift of Death* :lol: Way to make a movie out of nothing. They just took this too far. Unless there's something that they didn't show in the trailer, there is no way you can defend this movie.

Shwa

V.I.P.
This seems like it's gonna be another "Wolf's Creek" movie...a huge waste of time and your money.

~Shwa

Bliss

Sally Twit
Notice how "Iceman" from X-Men is in the movie? :lol:

Also, wouldn't any of them have a mobile phone on them?
The movie looks awful.

wolfheart

Registered Member
It would seem to be real, it has its on officail site too!.
It looks like a really cheap fill in movie between for after the Christmas period before the summer blockbusters start getting hyped up and released.

Ferrary33

Well if i wanted to laugh my head off i'd take a comedy.

Wonder what's next?

"The bus station of DEATH
You tought it was a mere trip home...
But what if the bus never comes...
The boredom grows inside you...
Untill you're so bored...
You simply drop dead!
This fall in cinemas!"

Shwa

V.I.P.
Well...it's not like there has been any success in those films either. But I applaud the effort they're making :)

~Shwa