• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

please suggest me.

deepakpatel

i am an oracle database administrator, working in an MNC in India.
i want to do MBA in IT stream.
tell me, how it will be helpful for my carrier point of view?
How new oppertunity will come to me, considering my current job profile.

if any other suggestion that give more speed to my carrier,please tell me.

thanks.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that that would help for sure. You should talk to some people at the college you are looking at and let them know what you want to do. They can help you pick the right courses since they know what jobs are available and what is required to get them.

evlEye

Well for start you can check Oreilly School of Technology. They have awesome online courses that will definitely help you on you personal and career plan. They also cooperate with University of Illinois Department of Computer Science, I tell you the courses are fantastic! And if you really want MBA check out University of Liverpool, they have great IT related program, and complete schooling is also online. Hope this helps.