please read

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by 31marquis32, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

Brian would like to know why he got banned.

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Because he's an idiot.

3. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Flaming to Breath, violation of the "Mature" aspect of MD, insults to other members, yadda yadda.

5. Merc

Here's the long and short of it:

He broke the rules by making another account, which should have resulted in an instant permaban. However, Blur wanted to give him a second chance. He blew it. Now he's banned.

End.

6. 31marquis32

31marquis32 Guest

I'm talking to him right now and he said he dint insult anyone.

But what did he do to get banned. You cant just ban a guy and say he blew ii. You need to have a real reason besides he blew it.

7. Merc

Flaming:

Flaming:

Spam:

Flaming:

Does that clear things up? He hasn't changed from before. He's still an immature bigot and needs to learn that just because he believes in Jesus doesn't mean he's right or better than everyone else. His tone is childish and insult-mongering and he continues to spam.

Brian, get lost.

8. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I'll try to be nice here, Marquis. You're wrong. We don't need to justify our actions to either one of you. You both violated our TOS by registering an account while under the age of 13. By all rights we should have dumped you both as soon as we found out you were only 12 years old. Then your 'pal' made a complete ass out of himself the first time around to the point of permaban. He comes back and violates our TOS again by re-registering under a new user name, makes an ass out of himself again in just two days, and now you have the balls to ask why we dumped him again? I'd be careful about what ship you tie your anchor to.

Hoosier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.