Please, one more, I promise. For a while at least...

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Eh?

Well....I'm glad that you like it >.>
Sorry, I was in a hurry so I just typed something.

If you still have it saved, could you do something quickly. I like the pictures, where they are etc, but could you maybe use different colors for a different version. To accent her "pinkness", and helplessness. I don't think the red and the blue attribute to that well, but it's still looks good. Just wondering.

Oh yeah...I'm back bitches!

Oh yeah, and Mal. That one pic I found of the three. That's probably the only picture on the internet with Mikuru with a tambourine. I've looked for god knows how long.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Who? What? When? Where? Ack! >.<

Nos you just confused me with that whole post. How about telling me that again in simplier terms. Yesh I still do have the PSD saved to ur luck lol because from the other post with the one liner I thought that you would want some changes^^;

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
What I meant was, the character is the "cutesy", "pink", "innocent" person of the group, and I wanted the sig to show that.

Also to Mal, don't forget about that picture I gave with the three + all the instruments.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
I'll redo mine to the girl style you wanted. Is pink the only color I can mess around in with it?

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Is this one cutesie enough for ya? I found me a new render and everything, so you can say that I just made a whole new one:

Now I am loving this one myself^^ But if you want changes I still have the PSD, but only for a limited time! I got to have space on my comp for my other designs I make in the future >.>

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Hello? Is anyone up to this tempting challenge? I can't start to ask for other sigs again until I get this on. You don't have to give it to me right away, but if you do decide to do it, let me know you will.

Thanks.