• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Please make me some recomandations

Maxy_gtr4

I AM BOORED:urp:
I like my games but I finish them very quik so please make me some recomandations of some fps or action rpg games:cool:
I like the ones wich are inserting you in the ephic battles like the return of the king or rise and fall:civilizations at war:D
Tank you very much!

pindra

Have you ever try Total War series??

pindra

It a merge between (Real Time Strategy) RTS and (Turn Base Strategy) TBS. It goes TBS when you have to develop your country and its province/cities. It goes RTS when you go into battle.

It currently have 3 series:
Total War: Shogun
Total War: Medieval
Total War: Rome

Just google them and read any review so you have a general idea of what is it..

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Get Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. It's the best RPG available right now.

Maxy_gtr4

Actualy I found a game -Rise & Fall:Civilizations at war
Have you ever heard of it?

Tainted_Glory

Not a Scientologist
If you want a truly great and cheap strategy game, get the Star Craft battle chest addition. It has the best story, voice acting, and game play you will ever find on an RTS. It's made by Blizzard so you know it has to be good, seeing as how Blizzard is the master of all PC games.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Or Command & Conquer: The First Decade. Another great value, considering it's every C&C except for 3.

Maxy_gtr4

I love the R&F because you can play in RTS but after preparing your army for
battle you can be the hero in an RPG mode and lead your army in to batle!
It is realy cool!:D

Maxy_gtr4

Yeah thanks Blizzard is a MASTER!
I will try it!
I downloaded C&C the first decade but I didn't started the game because
my pc got a crash!
But C&C 3:tiberium wars it's a GOOOD ONE!

Last edited: