Please I Need Everyones Help!!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by wolvergambit, May 6, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

you have been added to my watch list hun

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

I've added it again! I'm glad you relisted it. Don't let this person intimidate you !! sooner or later I'm sure he will get bored with it or Ebay will figure out what he is doing

4. Mina

Mina Registered Member

so true.. I wonder if you had there ebay id if you could contact ebay about the problems your having??

5. wolvergambit

Unfortunately Bunny, Ebay is the one who cancelled it??

I did report it to Ebay many times.
    They said his email to me doesn't mean anything, I would need to have the emails that he sent to my buyers , which I don't have.

I love how whenver you need Ebay's help, they give you the generic lawyer talk run around.

Yet they are so quick to give you axe on auctions!!

Last edited: May 6, 2005
  6. MJonesMBA2001

MJonesMBA2001 Registered Member

DONE!! Glad to be of help - what a touching story!

7. Bunny_roses

yes that's true, but probably because someone is reporting it. I mean the other auctions stay up with the same names and stuff. why do they let them stay on? I think this Peter is just reporting you and trying to raise havoc with all your auctions for whatever reason

8. wolvergambit

I'd bet my life on it!! Remember in his email he said that if I relisted it, he would come down on me like a ton of bricks. I guess this is what he meant.

9. Bunny_roses

what do you mean they thought the email to you meant nothing??? That was a threatening email! and they should not take this lightly, I'd keep emailing them until you get an answer. Also if he keeps doing this you can contact the Police they can track down his IP. I would consider that stalking, especially how sexual in nature it was.

10. precision

precision Registered Member

Any idea where he is? We could send a few of our "boys" over to his house for a little "chat"...;) Seems I remember somebody threatening me with some dull knife skills....NANNER!!!!!:eek:hno:

Last edited: May 6, 2005