• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Please I need all the prayers in the world right now!!!

kromsales

Registered Member
I was checking one of the burns on chris' face a while ago. And I found 2 grape sized lumps on his neck. I am so scared. His bio father had neck cancer. And his grandmother had throat cancer. Oh god I just need you all to please pray tonight that my baby is going to be ok. I will be taking him in the first thing in the AM. I am thinking of trying the ER but I am not sure they will do anything. Please if you pray do it for him. Andy isn't home right now so I couldnt go right now anyhow.

nani1987

Registered Member
well krom I hope you read the tread I wrote back ...
anyway...... I will pray and hope it isn't anything... cancer runs in my family so I can image how sacred you are.. I would be too........ don't think negative or it will show off on your child and they would be scared.. U gotta be strong and think not of the worset but have faith in God that it will be ok.. you will be in my prayers....nani

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Of course I'll include you. Try to be ok until you see the Dr. Maybe it will turn out to be a simple little cyst. My nephew had quite a few lumps a couple yrs ago and we were so lucky that the Dr. told us that in adolescents and pre adolescents it can be a very common thing to develop cysts around the face and neck. He said it was like a really big acne under the skin. I hope that's what this turns out to be.

Nanner

Registered Member
First of all DO NOT PANIC!!! I remember walking into the bathroom one day about 4 years ago and seeing a grape sized lump on my neck. Never noticed it before so have no clue how long it had been there. Couldn't have been very long since it was right in the front (a bit to the side) Anyway after freeking out (my Mom had died of cancer just 4 months earlier) I got in to see a doc ASAP. Long story short (2 docs....1st one swore it was cancer....A** H*le!!!.... and a surgery later) it was a thyroid nodule. Only reason for the surgery to remove my thyroid is the biopsy they did came back "Inconclusive" (or however you spell it) They had to take all of it to do a complete biopsy....so I pop a pill a day now. (ok not really that simple but not a horrible thing either)

Anyway the reason for the post is it could be anything! Or it could be nothing! Of course I knew that also but didn't stop me from having a minor nervous breakdown waiting for an answer. DEEP BREATHS!

Sending you all the good vibes I can.

<back into hiding for a bit but wanted to reply to this one just incase it could help>

nani1987

Registered Member
just don't panic, wait til you see the doc and get more information on what it can be.. could be a bite that just swelled up. maybe allergic to something. Could be anything... don't panic just hang in there til you know for sure.........nani

Mina

Registered Member
I'm here for ya hun... don't panic.. things will work out one way or another... just remember that all of us here at AS are here for ya

(((HUGS)))

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Krom, I just found this thread this morning. Like everyone said (even though I know it's hard) don't panic until you know what it is. I will be thinking of you this morning, and praying all goes well!

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks everyone!! We have an appointment in about 1 1/2 hours. I am so glad they got him in before the weekend. I dont think i could have waited all weekend.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Man I am just now seeing this thread too! And THIS is my sign to do what I been thinking about doing for months now!

I may need some help because I would REALLY like this to turn out well, BUT, I am sending out an email today to all my friends (local) to donate something for a charity auction for St Jude Research Hospital. This is my Charity of choice. I have been to the hospital and toured it twice, and you all would not believe how incredible this place is!! It costs one million dollars A DAY to run this hospital and it is run solely on donations!

So with Kroms scare (which I will be thinking and praying for you baby too!) this just makes it all more clear to me that I MUST do this auction! I'm still deciding on how to do it, myster items or just selling the donated stuff........I dont knwo yet.......

Any help is appreciated!!

kromsales

Registered Member
Good News!! The burns on his face caused his lymp nodes to swell and that is why he has the lumps!! I am so relieved. I have never been scared like that before. Dr. says they will go down as the burns heal :) Thanks to everyone!!!!!