• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PLEASE HELP!! ~Own this game!~

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Hey krom
looks good so far. higher than the last time i hope there watching {boys} if they are i know there all excited
They are soooo excited. In fact today they said that they wanted to give the winner something else too cause it was so high. So they decided to include a Thank You card with the game :) Andrew the youngest got all excited and went to make it right away but Chris told him no, cause he wanted to make it for that specific person. And went on to explain to Andrew that in order to make it "special" they had to know who they where making it for so they had to wait LOL Its amazing how smart kids can be sometimes! They never cease to amaze me more and more each day!

doubles2004

Registered Member
krom
thats great im glad they are enjoying this i hope it goes up more and i think thats a good idea for them to add a thank you card.

krom this one is for the boys

way to go guys we are proud of what you are doing just keep going and you can take over ebay for mom and dad real soon

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
I will be sure to let them see the message in the morning and have them reply to u directly :) Thanks! :)

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
krom
thats great im glad they are enjoying this i hope it goes up more and i think thats a good idea for them to add a thank you card.

krom this one is for the boys

way to go guys we are proud of what you are doing just keep going and you can take over ebay for mom and dad real soon
from the boys:

"thanks, we already did better than mommys auction!" :D

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow, $75.00!! Not quite as good as your auction YET, but we will see. 5 days left still!

Tell them congratulations! :) $75.00 is great so far!

momtobrenna

Registered Member
wow!!!!!!!! up to $$75.00$$ I bet the boys are excited! don't listen to those people pickin' on you.

Nanner

Registered Member
YES! $75! I was just at My eBay and checked the price! WTG Guys! Better than any of my auctions ever do! (it's the shirts ya know.....then again if they had poka-dots......:lol: )

doubles2004

Registered Member
kromsales said:
from the boys:

"thanks, we already did better than mommys auction!" :D
way to go guys keep up the good work .but you better be thinking of what your next auction will be cause moms got you hooked now :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
we have been trying to come up with something. we will let you know when we have it :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
ok sounds great i know you guys can do it . good luck with whatever you decide to do next