• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PLEASE HELP!! ~Own this game!~

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
Hey - i see you are PAST where you were before in the bids --with lots more time! Way to go!!! I just wanted to say i cannot believe you had to paint shirts on the boys... that is so utterly absurd... there are some real morons out there... Well anyway, take heart - this IS going to work to your advantage!
pssst: explain the bit about the polka-dots to those of us in the dark?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
mom_of_sixoxo said:
Hey - i see you are PAST where you were before in the bids --with lots more time! Way to go!!! I just wanted to say i cannot believe you had to paint shirts on the boys... that is so utterly absurd... there are some real morons out there... Well anyway, take heart - this IS going to work to your advantage!
When the shirts were painted on (I still laugh everytime I even think about it) I told her I admired her restraint...I would not have been able to stop at just the shirts, those poor kids would have been sporting polka dot shirts and who knows what else! LOL :D

kromsales

Registered Member
mom_of_sixoxo said:
Yes I am overly excited now LOL I called my husband in tears when I saw the bid got up that high. He has been laughing at me every time I call him.
Ok Polka Dots.....Angelspeak thought I should have added polka dots to the shirts I put on the boys. She is right..would have lightened the mood better ;)

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
ha - if i tried to paint polka dots on there, would have ended up with "blob" aliens or something - i am sooo bad with the paintbox, can't ever make it do what i want lol...
i'm so glad the kids are gonna do even BETTER now :) i'll be watching & cheering them on!!!

too bad it's not working for me tho -i'm sort of bummed- i relisted my fertility rock for the 3rd time, but it looks like with the "P" words out, no one is even looking at it...depressing

Nanner

Registered Member
mom_of_sixoxo said:
too bad it's not working for me tho -i'm sort of bummed- i relisted my fertility rock for the 3rd time, but it looks like with the "P" words out, no one is even looking at it...depressing

I looked at it :D And I'm watching! (but I know whatcha mean :))

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Thanks to everyone!!! I can't believe where it is already! The boys are so happy and excited :)

kromsales

Registered Member
smallestgummi said:
That is awesome... you'll have to buy them a new cool game with your earnings!!!
They are keeping all the money themselves. Gonna spit it 4 ways :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hey krom
looks good so far. higher than the last time i hope there watching {boys} if they are i know there all excited