• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PLEASE HELP!! ~Own this game!~

Nanner

Registered Member
That just bites! Is this big auction pulling thing new? Or am I just now hearing about it all thru this site?

I see GP in a bunch of auctions so what's the big deal? Also the warning was so nice of them....when they made the rules you can't change with bids. Lot of good it did you! :::rolling eyes:::

GOOD LUCK! Hope this one becomes even better than the last!

kromsales

Registered Member
Nanner said:
That just bites! Is this big auction pulling thing new? Or am I just now hearing about it all thru this site?

I see GP in a bunch of auctions so what's the big deal? Also the warning was so nice of them....when they made the rules you can't change with bids. Lot of good it did you! :::rolling eyes:::

GOOD LUCK! Hope this one becomes even better than the last!
Thanks! I am hoping I dont have to tell the boys..going to avoid the subject this morning if I can...if not i will tell them :( Not getting near the watchers we did last time :( Oh well.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Franko said:
Why not tell them the truth?
It's always easier than making up lies because then you don't have to remember what you said.
cause there kids why break there heart. this is something they done on there own and at there age i think it great we need to show them how great they are. were you always told the truth

kromsales

Registered Member
Franko said:
Why not tell them the truth?
It's always easier than making up lies because then you don't have to remember what you said.
Ok I have tried real hard to not get upset but I can't hold back anymore...(sry Andrew) I in NO WAY said I was going to lie to my children. I said I don't know what to tell them. In other words, how to word it in a way that they will understand. After the email you sent to me during this auction I think it is best that you please not post to me. What you said was WAY out of line. And disgusting when it comes to it being CHILDREN you where talking about. And yes I do know it was you cause it tells me your email address when you email through the auction...which happens to be the same email addy you have here. SO PLEASE DO NOT POST TO ME AGIAN!

doubles2004

Registered Member
krom
i dont know what they emailed you but i didnt like the comment made here i just cant believe one of our own would say something like this
i wish you all the luck with this god bless

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
krom
i dont know what they emailed you but i didnt like the comment made here i just cant believe one of our own would say something like this
i wish you all the luck with this god bless
Thanks. I probably shouldn't have gotten so upset. But I only have so much control. And when it comes to kids...that rope is very short. Thanks for your kind words I do appreciate it! And they do help! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
kromsales said:
Thanks. I probably shouldn't have gotten so upset. But I only have so much control. And when it comes to kids...that rope is very short. Thanks for your kind words I do appreciate it! And they do help! :)
Polka dots-Polka dots-Polka dots.... :D

Keep them young and innocent in their thinking as long as possible, BTW I still haven't told me oldest (15) there's no santa claus! LOL Wonder if she knows?

kromsales

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Polka dots-Polka dots-Polka dots.... :D

Keep them young and innocent in their thinking as long as possible, BTW I still haven't told me oldest (15) there's no santa claus! LOL Wonder if she knows?
I am going to start adding polka dots to everything now LOL ;) Thanks! :)