• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PLEASE HELP!! ~Own this game!~

doubles2004

Registered Member
ohhhhh that sux ok im gone that way darn why cant people leave the auctions alone

Yippee im high bid now tell them its back on :lol:

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
Why the heck did they pull it? You were on the front page of the Pulse too!!!
Said it had a link in it :( All i said was golden palace...i guess thats a link now :( UGH!! I cant tell the boys they are going to be heartbroken :(

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
ohhhhh that sux ok im gone that way darn why cant people leave the auctions alone

Yippee im high bid now tell them its back on :lol:
Awww thanks for bidding. I am going to die if I have to tell them what happend :( Thanks so much! :)

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I feel so bad for your boys!!
Did you put the .com after golden palace?

doubles2004

Registered Member
kromsales said:
Awww thanks for bidding. I am going to die if I have to tell them what happend :( Thanks so much! :)
hey no problem its for the kids hope it stays this time.. dam ebay!!

kromsales

Registered Member
wolvergambit said:
I feel so bad for your boys!!
Did you put the .com after golden palace?
Yes ..... they gave me a warning but didnt say they where going to pull it. Plus I couldnt take it out cause it had bids :(

doubles2004

Registered Member
hey imagine someone outbid me. darn i hate it when that happens :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
hey imagine someone outbid me. darn i hate it when that happens :lol:
WOW!! Its getting up there fast! YAY!! Maybe I will get lucky and it will be back up by morning and they will never know! **crosses fingers**