Please have me committed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, May 3, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I cannot believe it's only 9:00 a.m. I feel like I have been up for a week already! Okay, so let's see who's morning can top my craziness (not a contest, I just want to see who else is being fitted for a straightjacket) It all started with a phonecall last night from my business partner letting me know that we had an order for a sign this evening (if you'll recall I do lawn greetings) normally this would not be a problem except I had no bundles ready to go..UGGGHHH! So there I was in my garage, just a jigsaw and me at 6:30 a.m. cutting out a bundle (Sorry neighbors) as I went into the house admiring my handiwork..he-he, I realized it's way to quiet, why isn't my 15 year old up yet? I go downstairs and she is still sleeping, her alarm clock did not go off because our power went out last night, so now she's screaming at me "WHY DIDN"T YOU WAKE ME UP?" There I am scrambling to get her off to school and wake up my 8 & 9 year olds (things are really starting to get ugly now) when the phone rings and it's someone I do artwork for at her haunted house "Denise when do you think you might get these bricks painted that you carved 2 weeks ago" (no need to mention what I said to her, now I have to call and apologize grrrr) It's now 7:20 and I am priming the bundle when my 15 year old reminds me she has a track meet after school and we need to go view her choir pic's at 7:00...WHAT? Which somehow reminded my 8 year old that she is suppose to bring Bagel Bites and pop to school for her mini society today..OMG, whats next? The cat decides to jump on the counter where I have a can of paint open and my wet bundle...yes I had to clean paint off the carpet. 7:35 my daughter is late for school and we're running out the door! I get back from driving her and guess what? No house keys, that's what!! My daughter was thrilled to crawl in the window! It is now 7:50 I have to be to work at 9:00 and my daughters to school at 8:30. What went on between 7:50 and 8:35 is beyond a non-parents imagination! Now here I am sitting at my work desk with paint on my hands, when I realize that I am still wearing my old fleece jacket instead of my nice work one! Please let this day end soon!

2. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

Sound like a good auction idea to me.

THE PHONE CALL THAT STARTED IT ALL!!!!!

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Not bad!
    Do you suppose I'll have computer privileges in the looney bin?

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL!!! Of course not laughing AT you! I can SOOO relate!!! Being parents is ALWAYS exciting! T

hankfully my day has been pretty easy going.....we'll see how this evening goes! My guy (did I tell you all he's a DJ?) he got us tickets to the Kenny Chesney/Gretchen Wilson concert. So my daughter is having a friend over to spend the night and we are all going to the concert tonight. I gotta rush home and pray that Scott's daughter is there to watch Paxton, change clothes, rush the girls out the door and head 30 miles to the concert, gotta get there plenty of time before hand because Scott got the girls back stage passes to meet Gretchen. Its going to be crazy but I'm excited for the girls! Nice perks being involved with a DJ!! :)

5. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love Gretchen Wilson, she has such a true country background! Have a great time!

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

LOL With only one 3 yr old we haven't had THAT much drama yet.....but one that age brings with her another kind of drama......I don't have to tell you about it! WHEW! What a day! I'll take a nap this afternoon in your honor :D (oppss.....the nap in your honor will have to wait.....errands to run today.....how bout I take a nice long shower for you this morning instead? I'll scrub my hands extra hard :D )

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

ROFLMAO! (at work)! Thanks nanner I needed that! Don't forget to put on a clean shirt in my honor as well!

8. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

LOL angel - that is sounding like "the baseball that started it all" (i loved that!) how 'bout you auction the old fleece jacket so you can't accidently wear it to work anymore? :)

9. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Oh, I'm not so sure I could part with this old comfy standby! I'll tell you what the worst part was though, NOONE here at work even mentioned me wearing a somewhat paint spattered zip up fleece with my skirt. Does this mean they did not even notice the difference??? :eek:hno: