Please Forgive Me Gang

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turbo, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I'm going be a ghost around here for a while. My brother was hospitalized over the weekend and was trached yesterday to help him breathe. His is much better than things looked, he will hopefully be breathing on his own today.

I have cleared my issues with him and am taking over the benefit we started with the help of his fiance and will be taking care of keeping his radio show running.

Please keep him in your thoughts and I shall return once things calm down.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Sorry to hear about that, Turbo. my thoughts are with you and yours.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

No need to seek forgiveness, I hope your brother has a swift recovery.

Swiftstrike likes this.
  4. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

yeah best of luck keeping his Radio Show going, I'm sure he'll be proud to see all the care you'll have put into the effort. You'll all be in my thoughts.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Sorry to hear about this Turbo, hopefully things will get better for your brother very soon.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Sorry to hear that, I hope he gets better soon.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Awh that sucks, no need to apologise. Best of luck to your brother. :clover:

8. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Take your time buddy, family always comes first & I hope your brother gets better.

9. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. Family is first and foremost. I'll keep him in my thoughts.

10. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Hope everything turns out ok for your brother and family and good luck with running the radio show. :)