• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Please fix Poker

Bliss

Sally Twit
I haven't seen Hybrix posting around here in a very long time so if a Mod can make sure he reads this it would be much appreciated.
I sent him a PM a while ago but he never responded so I don't think he's checking GF all that much.

A bunch of us really miss Poker and I want it to be as active as it was in the old days.

Please can it be fixed or can we at least have an update? It's been broken for months.

Thanks.

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
It works for me? I am sitting to table now lol

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You can get in but it's hardly playable because of the chip glitch. You can't tell how many chips are in the pot. I'm not sure what else is wrong with it.

Bliss

Sally Twit
The friendly one wouldn't load for me just now. Plus I remember the chat didn't work properly the last time we tried to play.
It's no fun if it doesn't work properly.

Doc

V.I.P.
I just remembered the chat glitch. It wouldn't let people talk. Also, the poker screen is so huge that the bottom of it is cut off of the screen (and I'm using 1366 x 768). I couldn't get the friendly room to load, either. It hung at "connecting to server."

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hybrix is extremely busy and probably won't be around to see this, let alone fix the problems, anytime in the near future.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Hybrix is extremely busy and probably won't be around to see this, let alone fix the problems, anytime in the near future.
*faints*

SO that means the problems will persist for a long time ?

I wonder why he didn't hire someone trusted to fix these problems. :shifteyes: [his brother for example ...]

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
*hits head against brick wall*

I'm almost desperate enough to play even with the problems. But I know I would likely inflict serious harm on the nearest living thing from frustration if I did try to play.

Like Amy said, can Brix maybe at least give us an update, even if it is "guys, this won't be fixed in the next 12 months"?

Doc

V.I.P.
It's not even worth trying, Idi. I don't know if it'll work for you but Bliss and I couldn't get a room to load.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Brix is working on some project that's netting him a decent cashload, so it'll prolly be another while before we hear from him proper.