• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Please answer my questions

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Question 1: If you can be any kind of food what would it be?

Question 2: If you had an extra toe how would you use it?

Question 3: What is you favorite flavor of dog food?

Question 4: Are you happy with your appearance?

Question 5: What is blue in the winter, brown in the summer and smells like cheese?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
1- Pasta. People would love me even more.
2- Stupid question.
3- I have no idea what dog food smells like. sorry.
4- I'd say satisfied. Not happy.
5- Lake.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Tang.

Break it on corners of furniture.

ALPO filet mign- hey, wait a minute...

Sometimes yea, sometimes nay. Lighting seems to play a big role. Right now I'm undeniably pearish and mooby and I'm about to embark on a serious diet.

Question 5: What is blue in the winter, brown in the summer and smells like cheese?
The sky in L.A.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Chocolate gateux.

Hollow it out and use it as storage space.

Trick question. Everyone knows cat food is better.

Yes.

My cock.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Artichoke. Hmm. Idk. just being food, it scares me. An artichoke would mean i'd be ripped apart and scraped clean with peoples teeth after being boiled/steamed to death.
I thought about cake, but people have fights with cake, i dont want to go flying and hit some one in the face.
Then i thought grapes, since they have an easy life, but what if i get smooshed into wine/juice. oh no, that would be horrible.
btw. I think i way over thought this. I've been thinking about it for like 2 hours.
Hmm. I'll think more. I kind of thought rainbow cupcake. Just cause, thats rad.
But that is not my final answer.
Haha! wait! thought of two things.
Either a minneola tangelo or a cara cara navel (cause i'm an ag nerd, and we remembered cara cara navel was pink because it rhymes with sarah, and sarahs pretty. bahaha. and minneola tangelo we remembered by saying minny has a nipple. I dont know how that made any sense.)

I feel like we’re one-step ahead. A sign of things to come. We could do more stuff if we had extra fingers – faster texting, emailing, better guitar-playing. Be proud , You are some body special.Just don't under estimate it ia after all a toe. Do you want to remove if you had an extra **** ??

I find Puppy Chow to be the best tasting, but higher in calories than most.

well i am puerto rican, i have tan skin . my eyes are hazel & i have black hair its long.
i have full lips, a big butt :| ewww. haha.
but, i'm okay with my appearance im confident and i dont wish to be like any one else. i used to hate the way i look there was a lot of times that i didn't think i was pretty & its bad to feel that way.
be happy the way you are. i live with the saying "take me as i am" :)
my mom said that to me, one time because i was crying because a boy had called me ugly & fat but in his case he had never had a gf.
i came home crying and my mom told me not to care what anyone thought of me. but i did for some reason, i soon got over that because my friends and family cheered me up saying
that im not fat and not ugly. they told me that i could get boys attentions & the boy didn't get anyones attention he was a loner.
anyways.
it turns out his way of tellin me he liked me was by calling me ugly names.
I realized its okay to be fat or skinny or w.e
YOU WORK WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE (;
work it baby -says my mom. ♥
im okay with my appearance nowww, & everyone should be too (;
god made you like that because your unique in your own way.

Did you mean: Bubz is a loser

yep, all answers courtesy of Google.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Artichoke. Hmm. Idk. just being food, it scares me. An artichoke would mean i'd be ripped apart and scraped clean with peoples teeth after being boiled/steamed to death.
I thought about cake, but people have fights with cake, i dont want to go flying and hit some one in the face.
Then i thought grapes, since they have an easy life, but what if i get smooshed into wine/juice. oh no, that would be horrible.
btw. I think i way over thought this. I've been thinking about it for like 2 hours.
Hmm. I'll think more. I kind of thought rainbow cupcake. Just cause, thats rad.
But that is not my final answer.
Haha! wait! thought of two things.
Either a minneola tangelo or a cara cara navel (cause i'm an ag nerd, and we remembered cara cara navel was pink because it rhymes with sarah, and sarahs pretty. bahaha. and minneola tangelo we remembered by saying minny has a nipple. I dont know how that made any sense.)

I feel like we’re one-step ahead. A sign of things to come. We could do more stuff if we had extra fingers – faster texting, emailing, better guitar-playing. Be proud , You are some body special.Just don't under estimate it ia after all a toe. Do you want to remove if you had an extra **** ??

I find Puppy Chow to be the best tasting, but higher in calories than most.

well i am puerto rican, i have tan skin . my eyes are hazel & i have black hair its long.
i have full lips, a big butt :| ewww. haha.
but, i'm okay with my appearance im confident and i dont wish to be like any one else. i used to hate the way i look there was a lot of times that i didn't think i was pretty & its bad to feel that way.
be happy the way you are. i live with the saying "take me as i am" :)
my mom said that to me, one time because i was crying because a boy had called me ugly & fat but in his case he had never had a gf.
i came home crying and my mom told me not to care what anyone thought of me. but i did for some reason, i soon got over that because my friends and family cheered me up saying
that im not fat and not ugly. they told me that i could get boys attentions & the boy didn't get anyones attention he was a loner.
anyways.
it turns out his way of tellin me he liked me was by calling me ugly names.
I realized its okay to be fat or skinny or w.e
YOU WORK WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE (;
work it baby -says my mom. ♥
im okay with my appearance nowww, & everyone should be too (;
god made you like that because your unique in your own way.

Did you mean: Bubz is a loser

yep, all answers courtesy of Google.
I’m not a loser, you lolcow. I’m gonna use these questions for my independently funded study to discover intelligent cheese. Didn’t anyone tell you that I’m pretending to be a scientist for the rest of the week? Stop being a dreamcrusher, Bex.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
6. What does dogfood have to do with cheese?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Orange juice. It's healthy and never gets bitten.

For the numeric keypad. Then the main keyboard could have my other toes' undivided attention.

Licorice.

No. I look too good and it's turning me into a hoe.

Draper lake.

Question 6: What does dog food have to do with cheese?
I have no idea.