PlayStation 3 Playstation Network

ShadowWolf

Registered Member
My dad just hooked my playstation up online, and i have an account on playstation network to the point where i can play others. My name is ShadowWolf1992. Is there any game that you guys play online mostly?

Ryuk

Registered Member
I'm playing the following over PSN:

Metal Gear Online
Guitar Hero World Tour/Aerosmith
Rock Band
Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Street Figther 2 Turbo HD Remix

Also have Madden 09 but I really haven't gone online with it, only did it once to get an updated roster.

Anyways my PSN screename is Ryuuk30, add me if you'd like just make a note that you found me here in your add request. Also is there any way we can list our PSN names on our profiles here?

ShadowWolf

Registered Member
I'm playing the following over PSN:

Metal Gear Online
Guitar Hero World Tour/Aerosmith
Rock Band
Smackdown vs Raw 2009
Street Figther 2 Turbo HD Remix

Also have Madden 09 but I really haven't gone online with it, only did it once to get an updated roster.

Anyways my PSN screename is Ryuuk30, add me if you'd like just make a note that you found me here in your add request. Also is there any way we can list our PSN names on our profiles here?
I will when i add you, and i honestly don't know. I'm a noob :lol:
------
Magnum9987

Call Of Duty World at War

FUCK THE MESSAGE TOO SHORT!
omg, everyone is forgetting about 4. I'm gonna have to buy wolrd at war now :(

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
my psn: icegoat63

Most recently you can find me either on Little Big Planet or COD5. Usually more COD5 than LBP. However the games I play are usually subject to change depending on what I get or am given and even more dependent on the mood I'm in.

skid27

Registered Member
u can find me on cod5 mostly but i havent been able 2 play lately