Sony Playstation Move Motion Controller

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by icegoat63, Sep 20, 2010.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

[​IMG]

If you're in this section I dont need to go on a spiel about what the hell the Move is. So I'll just cut to the chase, any of you getting it?

I picked up the $100 dollar bundle (PS Eye, Move, and Sports Champions) plus one more extra controller... ended up around $160 after all was finished.

My experience with it so far is awesome. The move is by far more responsive than the WiiMote. It doesnt feel as clumsy or rickety and I had less trouble with it glitching or failing like I did the Wii.

I believe right now the only downfall for the Move is the lack of games... Sports Champions really being the only game worthwhile on it. However! Lemme tell you this! Sports Champions is pretty damn fun. I played it pretty much all weekend and I am sore as hell :hah:

So any of you getting the Move? Its out now.

Bliss likes this.

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

This sounds promising. I just hope that developers actually make the most of the updated technology now. I really don't want to see more games that think the only reason certain motion controlled games were good is because of the motion controls, and then half-ass everything.

3. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I picked it up, same as you, the bundle pack and an extra controller. I must say that I am pretty pleased with it. I have not run into any glitches what-so-ever. It runs way smoother than I expected. It really is pretty awesome. As far as games go, there are a lot projected to come out for it, time crisis being the most exciting for me, so I have just downloaded a bunch of demos to tide me over for now.

Overall, I think it is Well worth the price.

4. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I actually liked the Wii concept, but they're contollers were all clumpy and shit. So, I'll definitely be checking this out even though I've been pretty pissed with PS ever since the got rid of the "Sixaxis free throw" feature in all the NBA games.

5. icegoat63

Socom 4 is the one I'm looking forward to. That one has the promise of Move controls. I'm really interested to see how thats gonna work with Dual Moves in a FPS.

And after the workout that thing gave me playing the Sports Champions Gladiator and Archery.... I think that "The Fight: Lights Out" is gonna be a huge Workout. Lol I remember watching the E3 demo of it and everyone playing it was breaking a sweat swinging like crazy and moving around in excess.

[​IMG]
    The Fight: Lights Out | Games | Games & Media - PlayStation.com

MAG has Move capabilities on their Beta Client now thats available over the PSN. But to get to that you have to already own Mag. That and Zipper said the Move hasnt been dialed in for Mag yet so the experience there may not be everything you ever dreamed of. But when Mag 2.0 comes out sometime by the end of this month beginning of next it should fully support the Move.

6. icegoat63

Was doing a little research and I found this sexy peice of plastic;

[​IMG]

November 10, 2010

Thats when the PS3 Move Battle Rifle is released. Amazon has it slotted for $29.99

I will be owning this.