Playstation 3 Anyone?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who all got their Playstation 3 reserved? If you got one then you are roughly 1 in 400,000 who will get one. The world envies you. ;)

For all of those who didn't, you can still get one at the many stores who don't offer pre-sales, such as Wal*Mart, Target, SEARS, etc. I think even Best Buy is going with the first come first serve model this time around.

Just be prepared to wait a LONG time if you want one.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I work at Wal-Mart, so I could probably have them hold one back for me to pick up (it's against the rules, but no one really cares). I don't want one right now, nor do I have the money to afford one.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I highly doubt she will be able to. Wal*Mart doesn't allow employees to hold high demand items like this. In fact employees are usually some of the last to get these types of items because the stores want customers to be happy.

Good luck.. ;)

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My friend sent me an article that says that Toys R us will be taking preorders on October 29th. If I can find that article, I will try to post the link on here.

Andrew, why are you sad today?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My brother told me that there was a line outside of toys r us right now. I was going to go wait in line and ask someone in line if this is the line for Tickle me elmo. :D

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
^^nah, i changed my mind, im gettin a Wii, it wayyy more cheaper and it have wayyy better launch titles and including memory card, extra controller etc. will come up with a total of $300 some dollars which is cheap.

i really really really want a PS3, but if i can't get it, imma get Wii then, other than that imma get the PS3 for sure.

Dragon, did you pre-order a PS3 yet?

Last edited by a moderator: