• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Playoffs

Dragon

V.I.P.
Is anyone watching the playoffs? I was at a bar and grill last night and saw Manny Ramirez 3 run walk off home run. I love it when a game ends in a homerun.

The news around here lately is that the fans here are upset that Lebron James is a Yankees fan and he wore a Yankees hat to the game the other night and of course they lost.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
One thing is for sure, the playoff games are always much more exciting than just the normal season games.

Just caught the end of the Yankees game tonight and BAM! They are gone. Cleveland beat them 6 to 4.

Last edited:

Gwiz

Registered Member
I've been following the baseball playoffs somewhat. I know the networks hated when the Yankees got eliminated because the Red Soxs vs. Yankees will generate more revenue as more viewers will be watching. I'll be rooting for the Rockies as they are the underdog and they are playing great baseball right now. Overall, I dont think the playoffs are that exciting this year in comparison to previous years but I'll watch it if I have the time.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I watched several games of the first round, and they were very entertaining. I haven't seen any of the second round, mostly because the Yankees were eliminated (yay!).

I'm rooting for the Diamondbacks or the Rockies for this one. I love the underdogs when it comes to baseball.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well the Diamond Backs just got owned last night by the Rockies. I'm pulling for the Rockies for the championship game. They just need to get past the Diamond Backs and they will have a good shot at it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So, Rockies/Red Sox in the series if the Sox don't choke?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's looking that way. Rockies just beat Dbacks 6 to 4 a few minutes ago. They will go on to the World Series Championship now. I've actually been watching the games this past week or so. It would be nice to see them go all the way now. :)

dDave

V.I.P.
Yeah I actually think that the RedSox are going to play the Rockies in the World Series, I am not sure which team I want to win because I like both teams.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Cubs were embarrassing in the playoffs. At least the Yankees lost.

Looks like the Red Sox are about to complete the sweep.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Red Sox beat the Rockies again tonight to finish off the series 4-0. Kind of ironic considering that the Rockies did the same thing to the DBacks just a week ago to get to the series championship in the first place.

I guess you can't win them all. At any rate, the Rockies seem to have picked up a fresh supply of new fans now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Hockey 14
Konshentz Hockey 60
Millz NFL 37
AmericanMusic NFL 18
Babe_Ruth Hockey 159