• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Playoffs.

Rabs

Registered Member
The MLB Playoffs started yesterday and so far the Cardinals, Red Sox, and Twins won. I'm very excited to see how it all plays out this year. Should be great games to watch.

Pianobone

Registered Member
St. Louis all the way!

Teorropy

I really don't have a team, I am not to into baseball right now, wouldn't mind getting into it more. But later.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
only one team that I wanted made it to the playoffs this year. Boston.

They have one thing no other team has Curt Schilling... that man was a MONSTER in the 2001 postseason, and went out and Did it again yesterday

And those Twins looked mighty impressive, 2-0 win over the Yankees

Rabs

Registered Member
The Braves are my team but they will probably lose again and today was not a good start losing 9-3 to the Astros.

Rabs

Registered Member
Well there have been some good games already. Last night the Yankees came back to beat the Twins in the bottom of the 12th. Today, the Braves came back to beat the Astros in the 10th on a walkoff homerun by Furcal. Good stuff.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Well I was rooting for Boston, now it looks like they wont make it again this year.

Schilling is hurt and wont be able to pitch in Game 5 of the ALCS, though he says he's not done yet, he needs surgery on his ankle to be able to get back to 100% again

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Hockey 14
Konshentz Hockey 60
Millz NFL 37
AmericanMusic NFL 18
Babe_Ruth Hockey 159