Playoffs performers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering has anyone really impressed you in the playoffs that aren't cosidered has superstars even cosidered has stars yet in the NBA. Here are two players that I am thinking about right now there's Devin Harris of the Dallas Mavericks, the first three he games that he played in the starting line up for the Mavs, the Mavs won the game. Also he's not afraid to drive. Also there's Anderson Varajao he's not putting great numbers, but he's playing is heart out, he's impress me a lot.

T

ThaGeNeCySt

Caron Butler impressed me durin series one against the Cav's... i watched him play like "damn i had no idea he was capable"

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess you havent seen a lot of Caron Butler, this dude can ball. Another guy that impressed me a lot as to be Raja Bell, I know he had a really good year but the playoffs is a different season and he's destroying the scoring sheet, and he's playing hard nose defence against the top scorers of the other team.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off Kirk Hinirich is considered as a star, I said people that aren't condidered stars or superstars and all the players you just named me are considered at least as stars, they all get mention in highlights and stuff like that. I am looking for no names. I know that Devin Harris and Varajao aren't no names but you don't here about them a lot.

T

T-Bag

Im surprised nobody mentioned Bonzi Wells
23.1 ppg
12.0 rpg
0.609 FG%
0.625 3P%

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The reason why no one mentioned Bonzi Wells is because he's already considered as a star, I said in the topic do not choose anyone that is considered as a star or a superstar that means, someone that never avererage more then 12 ppg.

Also another person that has impressed me is Shaun Livingstong, he's playing really well.

T

T-Bag

When did a player who averages 12 points become a star? I don't remember seeing Bonzi play some Ron Artest type of defense to earn the title of a star

S

scottmcgrady

Jason Terry doesn't score much and he has impressed me alot. I also agree with everyone else people have been saying and at the moment there have been some very impressive individual performances from players who aren't considered "stars".

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bonzi Wells is a known star around the league. He averaged 16 plus ppg when he was with the Portland TrailBlazers that's why I consider him as a star.