Playoff Picks

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Who do you think will be in the playoffs this season?

My list would have to include the following teams and btw the teams are in any order and not the order I think they will finish in the conference

West:
1.Anaheim
2.Dallas
3.San Jose
4.Nashville
5.Detroit
6.Calgary
7.Vancouver
8.Minnesota

East:
1.Buffalo
2.New Jersey
3.Pittsburgh
4.Atlanta
5.Tampa Bay
6.Ottawa
7.Toronto
8.Carolina

I think there are more spots up for grabs in the east rather than the west. The west seems to be a little tighter needing a few games to get in while in the east a modest 2-3 game winning streak can get you in. It's gonna be a great end of the season this year and the playoffs are gonna be wicked to watch.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
1. Nashville
2. Anaheim
3. Calgary
4. Detroit
5. San Jose
6. Dallas
7. Vancouver
8. Edmonton

In order.

I don't know anything about the East.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I don't know if The Oilers can overcome the Wild down the stretch. I personally think that the Wild have a better team and are just under achieving at the moment but if they play like they did to start the year then I think the last spot or even a higer one is theirs.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
East:
-Buffalo
-Atlanta
-New Jersey
-Tampa Bay
-Ottawa
-Pittsburgh
-Montreal
-Carolina

West:
-Anaheim
-Nashville
-Detroit
-San Jose
-Dallas
-Vancouver
-Minny
-Calgary

These are not in order.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
I think the Leafs will squeak into the playoffs this year. They need to have Raycroft keep playing good for them and they need to have a good stretch run and not drop any dumb games or not once again they will be out but I think we can do it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The Maple Leafs schedule is pretty easy till the end of the season. They have a few tough games ahead, but most of them should be all winnable games. My ideal dream is for the Maple Leafs and Montreal finish seventh and eights seed and they end up facing each other in the Eastern Conference Finals. That would be truly awesome. But for that to happen Montreal's got to stop fooling around and put a lenghty winning streak for the next few weeks.

andrew_bishop

#1 Spammer of FC
Well both teams have to. I noticed that before the leafs would beat the top teams and drop the easy games and if they wish to make the playoffs they simply can not do that. They will go nowhere like that and in a hurry too. The dream is always to see the Habs and Leafs now for the eastern title but it's a long shot to happen but oh well we can hope. It'd be nice to see a big rivalry like that develop once again with some playoff intensity.