• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Player Stomped

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it looks like he just got caught up in the moment and did something stupid. He has apologized and said that anything the league does to him he is fine with because he feels bad for that he did and called the act "disgusting."

I personally think that he should receive a MAJOR fine, but a good deal of the fine should be paid to the guy he stomped on. He acted very immaturely and regardless of being sorry, he needs to be made into an example.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He's been suspended for five games, which equals out to somewhere around two hundred thousand dollars that he'd lose.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I'm glad he has been suspended. What he did was completely uncalled for. It is so unsportman-like. This is not how role models should act.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You should have seen the brawl in the Miami/Florida Atlantic game last fall. It was like a gang fight. Players stomping on each other, swinging their helmets, etc.

YouTube - Football Fight

The commentary is hilarious. The guy actually got fired for his comments.

Last edited: