• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Plastic Surgery?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
To what point would you go if you had the opportunity to have a plastic surgery? Is there any part of your body that you would like to change because you don't like the look of it?

At this point of my life, I am pretty satisfied with my look and I wouldn't like to change anything about my body or my face.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
There are only a few situations in which I think plastic surgery is ok. They're mostly medical/health reasons, so unless some part of my body is going to potentially harm me, I'm not getting any unnecessary surgery done on me.

Leo2

Registered Member
To what point would you go if you had the opportunity to have a plastic surgery? Is there any part of your body that you would like to change because you don't like the look of it?

At this point of my life, I am pretty satisfied with my look and I wouldn't like to change anything about my body or my face.
I won't make the obvious comment about bigger dicks, LOL! :lol:

But like you, I am not ashamed of my looks, and unless it were for medical reasons, I would never even consider plastic surgery. I would hope my looks would not be the only thing people like about me.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Huh?? :stare: How can anyone improve perfection. :D
No way I'd ever have plastic surgery unless I was like in an epic accident and looked like a monster. :devil: But even if that happened, I'd def wait till after Halloween! :nod:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Unless I was in a serious accident and part of my body was burnt or scarred for life or something then I would never have plastic surgery. It would depend on where the scar was, though. If it was hidden then I wouldn't mind. As I get older I won't want to hide that. I want to enjoy my years and let nature take its course.

I don't agree with people that have it for vain reasons. There are so many people in the world with deformities they have lived with their whole life and simply can't afford the surgery. Some people can't find someone who is willing to operate on them because it's too big a job. It's sad really.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I don't want to bore people or keep harping on about this, but I'm one of those vain people I'm afraid. My face is so misshapen that I would gladly have plastic surgery on it if I could at all afford it. However, it would probably require resetting my jaw and fiddling with the bone structure under my left cheek, so I'm not even sure if it would be safe or even advisable to have it done. I've had to just accept that I look like this, and try not to think about it.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I'd never get plastic surgery, unless in the case of an accident and rebuilding vital parts lol. There's so many risks in any surgery, that I wouldn't feel comfortable going under the knife, just to get a chin removed. If it was a life and death situation, like a guy had a gun to my head and said 'surgery or else', I'd just get the surgeon to tighten up my chin and make my jaw more defined lol. I've always wanted a chiseled jaw.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I am the same as the people who have said that they wouldn't do it unless they got into an accident or something and needed to have some repairs from that.

Otherwise no, I wouldn't want to be fake in any way if I could help it!

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm with those who say they wouldn't do it unless there was an accident - but I've also come to realize that sometimes I've been a bit too judgmental on those who have had it. I still don't like someone like Michael Jackson getting a million surgeries, but I can understand the desire to have one thing fixed.

If I'd been born with one major problem, I would definitely have thought about surgery.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Yeah, every time I think of plastic surgery I think of this:

or this:

And then I think to myself, that I'm okay with the mug I have. At least I look like my own species. All jokes aside, I really wouldn't get anything done. I know I've joked about wanting a boob job in ST, but that's all it really is - a joke. I mean, unless I was horribly disfigured in an accident or by an illness, then maybe, but other than that, nope.