Plastic Surgery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EllyDicious, Sep 14, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Up to what point would you tolerate the plastic surgery on:
    - your body?
    - your partner's body?

If your partner asked you to have plastic sgr. on your body - especially breast for girls and genital for guys, what would you do if you wouldn't like to have it made?

and if your partner tells you " i'm not getting a good sexual satisfaction if you don't do it for me" what would you do?
    [let's suppose this partner is really important to you like a long time partner/fiance/wife/husband whatever.

*edit: talking about surgery for cosmetic reasons

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Plastic surgery is different from cosmetic surgery, just so you know.

I don't like people who get cosmetic surgery. It speaks volumes about them. Plastic surgery on the other hand is surgery for the sake of regaining appearance or saving body parts.

3. EllyDicious

Ok, but breast implants are part of plastic surgery...., aren't they?
    while genital growth is part of cosmetic surgery? i don't think so.

4. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I guess we are talking about surgery for cosmetic reasons only. In which case I would certainly not tolerate it on myself, and I would be unhappy to see it on my partner. If my partner did want me to have it and continued to push it then she is simply not the one for me.

5. EllyDicious

yes. you said it right. i added it to the post.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I agree with Bananas. I would never want it for myself or my partner. If you don't find each other physically attractive without cosmetic surgery, your relationship is probably destined for failure anyway.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm probably fine if my partner wants surgery. But it's another thing if he dictates that I have surgery and I don't want it. I know the supposition is that the partner is important and a long time one...but I cannot imagine why suddenly cosmetic surgery would be a big issue for him if we've been fine without it all those years we're together.

8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I won't under go cosmetic surgery for myself nor if my husband would wish it.
    If he'd want to have it, it's up to him, but I'm happy with the way he is and I will never push it on him.

9. Nick-Aotmzgin

Nick-Aotmzgin Registered Member

personaly i think that we were gifted with a Budy and it sappoused to stay intact, but Sexual or Budy Transformation such as a plastic surgery
    can harm such attributes.
    Be proud.

10. EllyDicious

well there are 2 different point of views
    - when you undergo this kind of surgery for a problem with your body (like something is not functioning well or you have a natural disability or something wrong in your face and stuff like that).

- when you undergo this surgery for fun .... just to make yourself feel better or make your partner feel better.

i'd agree with the 1st situation but now with the second.